Behind The Script

Indie Film Company Doodle Doll Productions writer shares behind the script and behind the scenes information

Name:
Location: Great Lakes, United States

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Writer's Conference

I had the amazing good fortune to attend a writers conference -- Autumn Authors Affair -- in Chicago this past weekend. It was hosted by Love Designers, an Romance Writers of America Chapter for romance writers. I attended workshops on charaterization, plot, conflict, and suffering. I met several authors and editors, and was thrilled to find that I could once again write. I'm not to the point where I have to story ideas, but I do have new characters floating around, some good and some bad, and I have direction for a story I have started for the Nanowrimo. I'm about 1250 words into it. All in all, it was a wonderful time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home