Behind The Script

Indie Film Company Doodle Doll Productions writer shares behind the script and behind the scenes information

Name:
Location: Great Lakes, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Writerly Goals

I've been thinking about my goals and lifestyle changes for 2006. It's almost new years, and it's a tradition.

Concievably, I would love to write a chapter or a two a week. But realistically, I think 10 pages to a chapter is better. Tha gives me play room. But if I can get my 10-20 pages written a week that'd be great, although, 3 or 4 chapters a week will get the newest trilogy written faster, which is good since I asked several of my friends if they'd critique for me and I've already recieved questions on how many pages and words I've written. Gotta get moving. So that'll be good.

So the goals are to write 2-6 pages a day or 10-20 pages a week, with more being preferable. To set up a working a critique system. And to query at least one editor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home